Five Steps To An Effective Vulnerability Management Program
Revelations about recent breaches have certainly put the question to security professionals across the world, “What can I do to prevent an attack from happening?” Current threats are complicated and driven by highly motivated adversaries.
You can’t defend what you don’t know. This can be a big challenge when it comes to network visibility. Many organizations don’t have a true sense of all that is on their network. Network situational awareness represents the foundation of comprehensive vulnerability management.
Join Tripwire and Lumeta for this informative webcast and learn how to:
- Identify and fingerprint more assets in your environment
- Ensure greater coverage for scanning devices on your network, including BYOD
- Compile a proper and complete inventory of assets, even those that are unused
- Intelligently prioritize vulnerabilities
- Effectively reduce risk on critical systems