Tripwire FFIEC compliance reduces IT security risk for financial institutions
Compliance with Federal Financial Institution Examination Council (FFIEC) requires comprehensive configuration control that allows for thorough configuration assessment and evaluation, rigorous change detection and detailed reporting.
Tripwire helps financial institutions reduce security risk, enable FFIEC compliance and increase operational efficiency throughout the virtual and physical environments.
Tripwire’s comprehensive solution:
- Assesses current configuration settings against established internal policies and external industry benchmarks.
- Automates the repair of configurations that intentionally or accidentally fall from secure and compliant states.
- Produces quantified enterprise-wide risk profiles that allow organizations to continuously address vulnerabilities one-by-one across the data center and virtual environments until the organization moves into a known and trusted state.
- Detects all change across the entire IT infrastructure—applications, databases, servers, active directories, virtual environments, middleware and network devices—and alerts IT to any unauthorized or non-compliant.
- Generates detailed reports through the reporting console and triggers remediation to reconcile changes.