Online banking introduces new risks
to information security
The Gramm Leach Bliley Act (GLBA) protects confidential customer information that can become exposed during online banking, e-commerce and the transfer of electronic records. The information security requirements of GLBA states the regulatory agencies and authorities will establish administrative, technical and physical safeguards to ensure security, protect against threats or hazards and protect against unauthorized access of critical information.
Tripwire helps manage and control risk by continuously evaluating system security standards as part of your daily operations.
Tripwire’s comprehensive solution:
- Monitors systems to detect changes or events associated with potential security attacks and intrusions into customer information systems.
- Provides real-time alerts and remediation guidance to help response teams specify the actions to be taken in the event of an actual or suspected intrusion.
- Provides proof of compliance and audit history of all current, historical and trending changes.
- Creates event remediation for regulator and law enforcement reports.
- Protects customer information by providing visibility across the entire IT infrastructure to detect, repair and remediate operational issues.